Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Bikini Alert and Some Great Nail Colors!

It's that time of year, Friends! Summer is so close we can taste it. And I have a couple new bathing suits to go to the beach in. So fun! I've also paired them up with some beautiful nail polishes for you to check out!
This one isn't brand new but it has some great, bright summery colors in it that I'm seeing are pretty common this season so I thought I would pair it with some polishes to show you. And I love that this one has these shimmery little "scales" all over it.
Can you see them?
This crazy bright one is by China Glaze called Yellow Polka Dot Bikini and it's from the Poolside Collection from about three years ago. 
If the yellow is a bit wild for you, try one of these pretty blues. This Sally Hansen in Pacific Blue or...
this Orly in Snowcone.
My husband got me this set which I think is really cute with these roses on it.

This bright red in Everybody Loves Redmond is a good one.
This pink is a good beach color too in (what do you know?) Summer Lovin'!
O.K. now for my NEW SUITS!!
This one is so bright and just screams summer. I love the color combination and the cool design!
This is from Victoria's Secret and they had more a couple weeks ago.
This orange looks really good on. Not too yellow, not too dark, just right. 
I love this amazing green!

And this pink is pretty amazing for summer too!

Lastly, this bathing suit is my favorite this year!
Also from Victoria's Secret. I love that it fades from purple to blue to green and...
has these shimmery sequins! These Essie colors will look great!

So here's to a fabulous summer for each and every one, whether you get a new suit or not, just pick a bright, pretty color for your nails and you're all set! Have a sunshiney day :) Taniya



















2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your bathing suits are bright and colorful the way I like them. I hope you get another chance soon to go to the shore and enjoy this fine weather.
    The photo you took and show here is a good one.
    Things have been pretty busy here at the farm. Crops are growing well, and some producing already. I am going to have to arrest some critters for snatching potatoes as fast as they're growin' though. Well, the critters are gophers, and they are about to "check out." Between the gophers, squirrels, and rabbits, there is not much left for the poor farmer. Not to mention the lizards . . . -no, just kidding about lizard. I see those little things sunning on the rocks. They see me and scamper under those rocks with lightening speed.
    Oh, by the way my friend, Biki, from Italy is here visiting again. You remember Biki Nisotiny , don't you? It has been a long time since she has traveled over here, as she has been so preoccupied getting her new business off the ground.She says to say, "Chow" to you. And to thank you for your business.
    Always good to see what you have been doing.

    Sincerely.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10