Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Run-Around Saturday And A Pretty Cute Mug!

When you spend your day running errands, it's best to have a little fun too! You don't want your whole day taken up with stuff you "have to do". We need to enjoy everyday as much as we can. So if that means going here after your grocery shopping, well then that's what has to be done.
I also needed food.
Chicken, brown rice...
and some greens!
This is what my fortune cookie said.
Wow! Wouldn't that be nice? While I was taking this picture our cat, Buttons, started eating the other half of the fortune cookie.
So I gave it to her.
While I was out and about I saw this lady in a parking lot surrounded by so many seagulls! She was feeding them bread.
There were a hundred more outside what my camera captured. 
Check out these cute shoes I wore for errand running!
My daughter's friend takes custom orders and paints them up for you, and she does a great job! Here's some more shots of this pair.

If you want to check out her work, look up Shoeshavesoles on Instagram!
And finally, last but not least, this cute mug I found that I'm sending to my friend.
How cute is that!?
Oh, and I got a cute birthday card today!
Now tell me, who doesn't love a frog on a motorcycle? (Thanks Dawn!)
Until next time, I hope you threw some good times into your day any old way you had to!
Taniya













1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of a precious, little baby in Portland Oregon, who had lots of soft black hair. Happy Birthday, Bickey.
    J.F.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10