Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2012

Junk Food 911!

Yes this is a junk food emergency. If you have not yet heard, the Hostess company, creators of that insanely popular fat and sugar laden superstar the Twinkie, are indeed going out of business. Even though I wasn't allowed to eat such things very often as I was growing up, I did have my favorites. Those raspberry iced Zingers with coconut...Holy Cow!
Fortunately, I only eat one about every 3 or 4 months. Ha ha ha! I also have a weakness every now and then for Suzy Q's. They remind me of being a kid because on the rare occasion when we got this sort of treat I picked Suzy Q's.
My girls love Snoballs so we went out tonight to FIVE stores before we found any! And we just found these single serve packs. But it's better than nothing!
We found one lone box of Luke's favorite...the Orange Cupcake!
And Clark Kent's favorite were found only because a very sweet cashier thought they had a couple more "in the back."
I must admit it was a fun adventure dashing around town from store to store mostly finding this.
But we completed our mission! Now...if we can just make them last a year or two. Hee hee! Happy hunting out there all you junk food maniacs/adventurers. I hope you find your favorites!! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10