Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throwback Time!

Yes, it is Throwback Thursday. So I hunted up an old photo to share of...can you guess who?
It's my Mama with me in the middle and my sister on the left. We used to go to this park alot when I was little, and this day we're having a picnic! It was very close to a Ralph's grocery store where we always shopped, so my sister and I called it "Ralph's Park". In the background you can see all the play equipment and behind the swings is a BIG rocket. At least it was super big to me and I was always afraid to go all the way to the top. I would climb up and get very close but never went to the top platform. I wonder if it's still there! Kinda funny because in a few years I loved climbing trees so much and would go as high as I could. Happy Thursday everyone! Taniya 

1 comment:

  1. Wonder if J still has that top. He, He, no she doesn't. Next time you talk to your grandmother ask her about Ralph's Park. She may remember things that you don't. You might be surprised!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10